Welcome to Linuxtweaks – the blog contains a lot of useful information for Linux System administrator ,newbies who are going to start there career as Linux System admin and also for linux desktop users. We basically share what we are getting issue on daily bases.We started this blog on November 2014 because we wanted to keep our knowledge on one place for future uses and also for sharing our knowledge with others on the basic of Linux technologies.
When we talk about linuxtweaks we simply post those topics which helpful for system admin what they are doing daily with their server troubleshooting. So we provide steps of troubleshooting problem and their solution which can understand by newbie also.
What We Provide
Our blog contains tutorials with their screenshots and topics which we cover are most of –
- Linux/Ubuntu/RedHat/Centos Server Installation
- Web Server Setup with their issue
- Performance of Web Server and Database Server
- Server Security including firewall , iptables
- Bash Scripting for automation
- Basic Linux Tweaks or tricks for desktop users and newbies
- CMS(Magento,Wordpress,Drupal,Joomla) Installation and optimization
- Mail Server (exim,sendmail,postfix) and mail client
- Server Configuration and setup on different panel like WHM/cPanel or Plesk Panel
- Server Monitoring
Get in touch
If you have any type of queries or recommendation then be sure to Contact us.